[PATCH v2 23/53] fs: jbd2: escape a string with special chars on a kernel-doc
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
mchehab at s-opensource.com
Tue May 16 05:16:15 PDT 2017
kernel-doc will try to interpret a foo() string, except if
Reviewed-by: Jan Kara <jack at suse.cz>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab at s-opensource.com>
fs/jbd2/transaction.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/jbd2/transaction.c b/fs/jbd2/transaction.c
index fe7f4a373436..38e1dcabbaca 100644
@@ -1066,10 +1066,10 @@ static bool jbd2_write_access_granted(handle_t *handle, struct buffer_head *bh,
* @handle: transaction to add buffer modifications to
* @bh: bh to be used for metadata writes
- * Returns an error code or 0 on success.
+ * Returns: error code or 0 on success.
* In full data journalling mode the buffer may be of type BJ_AsyncData,
- * because we're write()ing a buffer which is also part of a shared mapping.
+ * because we're ``write()ing`` a buffer which is also part of a shared mapping.
int jbd2_journal_get_write_access(handle_t *handle, struct buffer_head *bh)
More information about the linux-mtd