JFFS2 deadlock

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 25 03:22:12 PST 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 10:57 +0100, Thomas.Betker at rohde-schwarz.com wrote:
> Hello Joakim:
>
> > Can we get this upstream before next release? I don't think there
> > will much more
> > testing at this point.
>
> I would second this. Actually, I did some additional stress testing, but
> didn't see any problems.

OK, of the four fixes I had in my branch, three are Cc:stable and I
have pushed them to linux-mtd.git. I'll give them a day or two in
linux-next and then send a pull request.

The fourth, which is just a mount speedup, I've put in l2-mtd.git.

Brian, was that the right way to do it? I feel like an impostor pushing
to my own repositories now :)

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation