MTD RAID

Dongsheng Yang dongsheng.yang at easystack.cn
Mon Aug 22 20:44:07 PDT 2016

Hi David, Boris, Richard, Artem,

     Thanx for your suggestions, after a second thinking, I will
consider to put
the RAID layer top on ubi, that sounds better, although we have some
specified
problems if we don't build RAID device on MTD layer. I will send another
email
about this topic later if I have a decision to move RAID layer on ubi or
not.

Thanx a lot
Yang