mtd-utils: Swtich to autotools based build system

David Oberhollenzer david.oberhollenzer at sigma-star.at
Mon Aug 1 07:55:00 PDT 2016

On 07/28/2016 11:04 PM, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> You can find the whole series on:
> https://github.com/sigma-star/mtd-utils.git autoconf_25072016

Unfortunately, the branch that this URL points to, has a slightly older version
of my patch series applied, i.e. not the one I sent to the mailinglist.

I pushed the current patchset to the branch autoconf_01082016

I discovered this while doublechecking the automake files after I saw that there
were files missing in the bundle generated by make dist (using the changes from
this patch series). That would have to be fixed in a v2 of this patch series.

David