Annoying ML complains about "suspicious header"

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 03:44:08 EST 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 00:35 -0800, Brian Norris wrote:
> > This does work. Solving social problems with technical means newer work
> > well.
>
> s/does/doesn't/
> s/newer/never/

Right, and I am embarrassed because of the typos. Indeed I wanted to
say: "solving social problems with technical means never works well".

> Is that what you meant?
>
> > Anyway, I'd vote to remove these rules altogether.
>
> OK, but who can actually *do* this? Is dwmw the only ML moderator?

Yes, he is the owner and the maintainer of the whole infradead.org
infrastructure. I do not think other mailing list have these  rules in
place. E.g., I do not believe the arm mailing list has it.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy