Aw: Re: UBIFS: Is it possible to get the compressed size of a file?

markus.heininger at online.de markus.heininger at online.de
Thu Dec 18 03:08:54 PST 2014

Hello,

in our system we´re using ring buffers where it is necessary to
remove old files from certain directories when the physical usage
of each directory is above a certain level which is different for each
folder.

Evaluating the output of "df" after write access might be difficult
since there are several concurrent writing processes.

But many thanks for your answer, it seems that there is no easy
way to get the information needed and we must investigate further on
our own.

With best regards,
Markus