VF610+ColdFireM54418 controller.

Bill Pringlemeir bpringlemeir at nbsps.com
Thu Nov 21 16:52:28 EST 2013

On 21 Nov 2013, bpringlemeir at nbsps.com wrote:

> All registers are 32bit R/W unless noted, from section 31.3 of the
> Vybrid NAND chapter.

> Is there an existing driver that can be adapted?

It looks like the mpc5125 SOC has the same NAND controller; the CPU/SOC
has support in the tree, but no NAND controller in mpc5125twr.dts.  The
registers and buffers differ from the mpc5121 NAND controller which is
in the tree; the difference between the mpc5125+vf610+ColdFireM54418
NAND controller and the mpc5121 NAND controller look significant to me.

Fwiw,
Bill Pringlemeir.