mtd_oobtest fails with GPMI-NAND

Huang Shijie b32955 at freescale.com
Mon May 13 05:34:45 EDT 2013

于 2013年05月13日 17:22, Stefan Roese 写道:
> Done. But no errors in this test though. Even with increasing the
> cycles_count. I don't want to destroy this chip, so I'm not increasing
> the cycles too much.
If you can pass the bonnie++ stress test on the ubifs, it means the gpmi
works fine.

> Which NAND devices did you test with on imx6? Did you also tests with a
> "similar" Micron ONFI chip as this one (MT29F4G08ABADAH4)?

For micron's chips, I tested more then 10 chips. some chips show following :
Micron MT29F4G08ABADAWP (2048 + 64)

Micron MT29F8G08ABACAWP (4096 + 224)

Micron MT29F4G08ABAEAWP (4096 + 224)

Micron MT29F32G08QAA (4096 + 218)

But i do not test your chip. I do not have this chip, if i have, i can
test it on arm2/ard boards.

thanks
Huang Shijie