UBIFS failure & stable page writes

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Sat Jun 15 18:45:51 EDT 2013

Hi Anton,

1. Yes, there are files added, removed and renamed.
2. Single core, 32-bit PowerPC e300c4 in BE mode, CONFIG_PREEMPT=y.
3. Never tried a graceful one ;) Normal procedure is shutting down application + sync + power off to be as quick as possible. However, as other people are responsible for those units that experienced this problem I can't be sure that no-one used the shutdown command but it's unlikely.

BR // Mats