R: UBI corruption on a NOR flash

Bosi Daniele Daniele.Bosi at mta.it
Fri Jan 11 04:00:02 EST 2013

Norbert,
thank you very much for your quick support.
I've downloaded the ubifs-v2.6.32.git linux as you suggested us, but I see a lot a differences regarding UBI with our very old 2.6.24.6 kernel.

Do you think this is the only work we can do? Are there other possible solutions to fix the issue we have? (Like for example applying the patch showed in http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2010-December/033322.html) ?

Thank you again
Daniele Bosi