UBIFS error (pid 564): read_znode: bad indexing node at LEB 484:66064, error 2

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:04:14 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-16 at 16:20 -0500, micah anderson wrote:
> Can you tell me what specifically I should run if I were to get these
> built? Some of these look destructive, some of them I cannot tell if
> they are destructive or not, and some of them seem like they aren't
> relevant (speed tests), but I'm out of my league here, so any pointers
> would be very helpful!

Oh, sorry, I cannot help. Using the ancient kernel is the risk you took,
and now you should pay for that. The price is - the community is not
interested in supporting you.

You should back-port the tests I guess, from the newer kernel.

Running them is a good idea respectively - they validate your flash
drivers.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy