UBIFS error (pid 564): read_znode: bad indexing node at LEB 484:66064, error 2

micah anderson micah at riseup.net
Fri Nov 16 16:20:37 EST 2012

micah anderson <micah at riseup.net> writes:

> Artem Bityutskiy <dedekind1 at gmail.com> writes:

>> No, there is no recovery program, the file-system is supposed to always
>> be mountable. Please, use mtdtests to validate the HW:
>>
>> http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/doc/general.html#L_mtd_tests

I dont have these already built on my system, and it doesn't appear that
they are in the debian package mtd-utils.

Can you tell me what specifically I should run if I were to get these
built? Some of these look destructive, some of them I cannot tell if
they are destructive or not, and some of them seem like they aren't
relevant (speed tests), but I'm out of my league here, so any pointers
would be very helpful!

micah