Question about mkfs.jffs2 "-s" option

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:11:09 EDT 2012

On 2012-05-03, Shmulik Ladkani <shmulik.ladkani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like mkfs.jffs2 sets
> 	case 's':
> 		page_size = strtol(optarg, NULL, 0);
>
> and does not further parse KiB/MiB tokens.
>
> So my buest guess, try to specify '-s 4096' instead of '4KiB'.

I should have tried that.  Using -s4096 indeed produces the same
result as without the -s option.  I read the description of how the
erase block size was parsed, and assumed that applied to the the page
size as well.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Gee, I feel kind of
                                  at               LIGHT in the head now,