Load Shackle and Water Weight

admin admin at goldshinechina.com
Mon Mar 19 21:33:00 EDT 2012

Dear Sir:

Please let this introduction ofNINGBO GOLDSHINE ELECTRONIC CO.,LTDserve to inform you that this is the leading manufacture and exporter of crane machine, crane scale, hoist , dynamometer etc. Ref. to our product please visit our website: http://www.sensorloadcell.com/crane-system/, please check our website to confirm if which type can meet your requirement so that we can quote and supply you according to your requirement.

    We are looking forward to your further information!

BEST REGARDS

JUDYZHU

GOLDSHINE

NINGBOGOLDSHINE ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD

Add:  No.3 Building Xiapu Industry ZoneNingbo,ChinaZIP: 315807

(: +86-574-86902659     7: +86-574-86902656    Skype:goldshinecn  Contact: Ms Judy
Web:http://www.goldshine.cn    www.goldshinechina.com  *:sales at goldshinechina.com   MSN:goldshinecn at hotmail.com