[patch] Adding Secure Deletion to UBIFS

Joel Reardon joel at clambassador.com
Wed Mar 14 06:20:46 EDT 2012

For removing the key scheme notion, is it correct to remove:
UBIFS_KEY_MAX_LEN and UBIFS_SK_, UBIFS_S_KEY_BLOCK_BITS, ... and replace
it with a fixed UBIFS_KEY_LEN (and other values), thus also ignoring
key_fmt in key_max_inode_size and simply use a fixed key scheme? Or should
I simply reduce MAX_LEN to 8 but still allow multiple bit assignments
within those 8 bytes via selecting a different key_fmt.

Cheers,
Joel Reardon