ubiformat & linux 3.0.14-rt

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:19:58 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 11:43 +0100, Tim Sander wrote:
> > http://git.infradead.org/ubifs-2.6.git/commit/1f5d78dc4823a85f112aaa2d0f176
> > 24f8c2a6c52
> > http://git.infradead.org/ubifs-2.6.git/commit/d34315da9146253351146140ea4b
> > 277193ee5e5f
> Do you think it is worthwhile checking the ubifs 3.0 backport with the above
> two cherry-picked?

I've pushed them to the ubifs-v3.0 back-port tree as well. But I think
they are useless - sorry, I was confused.

Also, if you say this happens when you run ubiformat - this is something
about your flash driver. Do you use NOR or NAND? Can you detect which
interrupt takes too much time? If the theory is that this is your flash
driver interrupt - can you verify it by injecting some instrumentation
to the interrupt handler?

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy