UBIFS corruption after software upgrade

Russell Zuck rzuck at cincinnatitechnologies.com
Wed Aug 1 08:40:09 EDT 2012

On 7/24/2012 5:02 PM, Russell Zuck wrote:
> I have not yet attempted to reproduce this issue using nandsim nor do I
> have a simple reproducer for the problem yet.  Please provide some ideas
> about how to simulate the reboot using nandsim as I think the reboot
> portion of this scenario will be critical to reproducing the issue.

Can anyone direct me to some information that might help me simulate a
reboot using nandsim to attempt to reproduce my UBIFS corruption issue?

Additionally, I would really appreciate any suggestions, tips, tricks,
criticisms of the upgrade process I outlined previously, or "Have you
considered this" type questions.  I've read everything I could find that
even remotely pertains to my scenario but nothing is clicking for me
yet.  I'm desperately trying to resolve my issue.  Any guidance would be
welcome.

Best regards,

Russ