Query mtd-utils v1.4.9 : flash_erase.c

Kushwaha Prabhakar-B32579 B32579 at freescale.com
Sun Apr 8 23:55:45 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike for the reply!!

Yes I am fully agree. I have a question about few patches send long back by "Stanley Miao".
They are as follows:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/56261/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/56262/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/56263/

These patches were never delegated/applied as state are still "New".

These patches can become a good base for new patches.

Do anyone has any idea; why were these never applied/delegated?

--Prabhakar