UBI bad image sequence number error

Ricard Wanderlof ricard.wanderlof at axis.com
Thu May 12 03:05:20 EDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011, Alex Levin wrote:

> UBI error: ubi_init: UBI error: cannot initialize UBI, error -22

(Not actually a response to Alex, more of a general comment on the code:)

I see a lot of these 'error -SOMETHING' in UBI error reports, is there not
a way for the driver to convert the error numbers to text strings? I
suspect the actual values can vary between architectures so the numbers
are sortof meaningless once you've left the system that generated them.

/Ricard