www.goldshinechina.com

GOLDSHINE-Judy salesfour at chinagoldshine.com
Thu Jun 2 10:07:00 EDT 2011

Dear Sir or Madam:

We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufactures and exporters of the load cell products, load cell block, weighing scale etc.

We take this opportunity to approach you with a view to establishing close and cordial business relationship for the following commodity, and could establish business relations of OEM terms with any parter.

 We shall be pleased to receive your interesting and hope this may be the start of mutually successful businese relationship.  we will send some our product for your referance. at the same time we can produce according to customer's requirement. Please don't hesitate to tell us if you have special requirement we will do our best to support you!

Ref. to our products please visit our website:      www.sensorloadcell.com   OR    www.goldshinechina.com

Ref. to our crane scale visit our website:http://www.sensorloadcell.com/crane-system/

At the same time we can produce according to customer's requirement, please don't hesitate to tell us if you have any questions or special requirement we will do our best to support you

--

BEST REGARDS

JUDYZHU

GOLDSHINE

NINGBOGOLDSHINE ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD

Add:  No.3 Building Xiapu Industry ZoneNingbo,ChinaZIP: 315807

(:+86-574-86902659      7:+86-574-86902656

 Contact: Ms Judy Skype:goldshinecn  MSN:goldshinecn at hotmail.com
Web:http://www.sensorloadcell.com    OR www.goldshinechina.com
http://goldshinechina.preview.alibaba.com      *:sales at goldshinechina.com