[Help] SST39VF6401B Support

Flávio Silveira fggs at terra.com.br
Fri Sep 24 06:56:19 EDT 2010

Hi Guillaume,

  I tried another router firmware with kernel 2.6.34.5, downloaded
mtd-2.6.git and pasted chips folder and "linux/mtd" headers, applied your
last patch and kernel compiled fine.
  I've also enabled debug in kernel and cfi. Should I paste console log in
message body or should I attach a file with the log?
  I had an error but I don't know if it's related to mtd or the firmware,
because my router is not officialy supported.

Regards,
  Flavio