[Help] SST39VF6401B Support

yidong zhang zhangyd6 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 08:25:44 EDT 2010

Hi
  Thanks for your reply. In the cfi_nopri_fixup_table, i added the
below code as you did.
{ CFI_MFR_SST, 0x236D, fixup_sst39vf_rev_b, NULL, }, // SST39VF6401B
And the flash can get detected. But i still have one confusion.
According to the  data sheets Table 6, in the 6th bus write cycle.
39VF6401B uses 0x50 and 39VF6401 uses 0x30. If 39VF6401B uses 0x30 in
the 6th bus write cycle, it will erase a block-size(64KByte). When you
want to erase one sector-size(4KByte), the driver actually erases one
block-size(64KByte).