Pull request: i.MX nand driver updates

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:27:16 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 12:55 +0200, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> The patch from John Ogness is a bug fix. 'configure pages per block for
> v2 controller' can be considered a bug fix since before this patch we
> relied on some register bits being set correctly by the bootloader.
> One patch can wait for the next merge window I think.
> I updated the branch to contain the following:

I do not know what dwmw2 would answer, but I think it is wrong to send a
pull request based on something which is not in the tree you want to get
it. If dwmw2 pulls your tree, he will also pull all the other stuff, and
then get beaten by Linus for basing things on a random commit.

Anyway, I cherry-picked those 2 patches and put them to my
l2-mtd-2.6.git tree to the for-2.6.36 branch, and will bug dwmw2.

Please, send the rest of your stuff for 2.6.37 as well.

Also, please, use "mtd:" prefix for all your patches.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)