NAND flash data table

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:34:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 09:02 +0300, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 22:44 -0700, Brian Norris wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am submitting two documents to the general Linux MTD community
> > (attached). They are two tables: one in simple CSV format and the other
> > in a lightly formatted HTML page. They comprise the summary of a few
> > months' work in studying and cataloging NAND flash parts and their data
> > sheets. The attached data should be helpful to other developers in
> > debugging support for various chips as well as in determining future
> > methods for detection of new chips. There are a few extra comments and
> > color-labeling in the HTML doc.
> >
> > I am open to the wider use of these documents (e.g., incorporation into
> > the MTD website as additional documentation) and have GPL'd the table.
> > It could very easily be converted to a kind of XML mini-database with
> > functionality to build into a web-page. Of course, I don't have time to
> > do this at the moment :) Send me any comments or questions, though.
> >
> > I hope this is useful!
>
> Impressive! How about sending a patch against mtd-www.git and we'll put
> this to the web site?

If you cannot do this, let me know, I'll try to adapt this to the mtd
web site - this piece of information is very useful.

Also, I please, take a look at my l2 tree - I think I picked up or
commented on all your patches, but there were many and I could miss
some. Please, let me know if something is missing.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)