Claims Of £1,000,000.00 (GBP)

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY info at national-lottery.co.uk
Mon May 4 05:47:46 EDT 2009

 This is to notify you that £1,000,000.00(GBP) has been awarded to your
 e-mail in our UK NATIONAL LOTTERY this year, your email was selected
 randomly by our computer ballot draw, you are hereby advised to act fast
 to make claims your prize. Reply to this email with your Information to
 file for your claims.
Full Name:
Tel:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Residential Address:

For Claims please contact Agent Christopher Morgan with his details given
below, as he would guide you on the procedures on how you are to claim
your winning funds. Without any further delay conatct him now:
Agent Christopher Morgan
(Claims Officer)
Email: drkyleevan at googlemail.com