JFFS2 losing dirs/files on NAND flash

Lakshmi N. Sundararajan - PTU lakshmi.s at promise.com
Mon Oct 27 20:16:48 EDT 2008

When you expose any electronic storage device to radiation of any kind,
then bit flips can definetely happen.

But instead I would suggest to think more on easily reproduceable
software defined methods. That will ensure one can see a problem
and ultimately a fix to the problem. Otherwise, this will be treated
as a ozone hole and none will be interested!

Thanks,
-LN