Yahoo&Msn/Windows Live/ Congratulate You For Been Choosen.

info at microsoftwindows.com info at microsoftwindows.com
Fri May 2 22:35:38 EDT 2008

Yahoo&Msn/Windows Live
Promotion Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road
Sutton, Greater London
SM1 4te
United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that you have won a Bonaza prize of money
 (£250,000GBP )Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling, For
the month of 03/05/2008 Yahoo&Msn Microsoft Windows Live Web Domains
Promotion In Co-Operated.

Yahoo&Msn Microsoft Windows Live In-Coporation: Collects all the email
addresses of the people that are active online,Among the Millions that
subscribed to Yahoo&Hotmails Web Domains ,We only select Three people
every Month of (03/05/2008 ) as our winners through electronic
 balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for being one of the Winner selected.Below are Details of your agent for you to contact
 him Immediately.

:PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIMS!!!

You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of
Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement
Centre.Yahoo&Msn/Windows Live Promotion Prize must be claimed no later
than 10 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in
 which Prize has won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be
 forfeitedand return back to the Yahoo&Msn Promotion Board.
These are your identification numbers:

Batch number......YM09102XN
Reff number.......YM35447XN
Winning number....YM09788

These numbers fall within your Location file,you are requested to
contact EVENTS AGENT MANAGER,send your winning identification numbers
to them at this contact address below.

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name: Mr.Scotty Moore
E-mail: Mr.Scotty_moore at live.com
Phone:+44 70319 14809
+44 70319 29578 :+44 70457 47959
Fax: +44-70750-09942
Choose your mode of Transfer (Bank Transfer or Courier Delivery)
1. Bank Transfer
2. Courier Delivery.
Congratulations once again and wish to here from you through Event
Manager for your claims procedures.

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the
EVENTS AGENT to facilitate them and process the Courier of your money.

NAME:---------------
AGE: ---------------
SEX: ---------------
ADDRESS: -----------
EMAIL: -------------
PHONE: -------------
OCCUPATION: --------
COMPANY: -----------
NEXT OF KIN: -------
STATE: -------------
COUNTRY: -----------
NATIONALITY: -------

Mrs.Mariam Adams
Dr. Sa mual Bent
(Public Relations Officer.BRITISH EMBASSY)
(Promotion Co-ordinator)
Yahoo/Msn/Windows Live Promotion Results

Yahoo&Msn/Windows Live Promotion is a free service that does not
require you to register or be a Yahoo registered user,before
 winning.NOTE
You do not have to buy a ticket to qualify you for this promotion.