Payment instruction.

Barclay\'s Bank Plc anthony_moore at barclaysbank.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 18:53:16 EDT 2008

Private Banking section,
Barclays Bank Plc
Clapham Branch
7 St John Street
London.

               Subject: Transfer Notification

Dear Sir,

We confirm the receipt of a Fund Transfer advice from the Bank of England, Barclays Bank head qurters on 19th June 2008, to carry out a direct transfer of your entire contract inheritance sum of GBP5.5Million in your favor.

Sequel to the several cancellations so far recorded with this transaction and in accordance with the provisions of the contractual disbursement Agreement existing between our Bank and the British Government.

We have been mandated to release the entire contract sum together with the accrued interest into your nominated bank account. However, we are finding it difficult to reach your bank for a successful transfer of your fund as we have double bank account information. Could you reconfirm your accurate Bank details and contract details for onward remittance of your fund?

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Moore.
Customer's service,
Private Banking section.