NAND and vfat

Nancy nancydreaming at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:25:49 EDT 2008

Hi Alaor,
On 6/10/08, Alaor Koppe <alakoppe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nancy,
>
> What board are you using? What uclinux version?
   I use our own board Pavo (www.ingenic.cn). We use Linux-2.6.24.3.
The patches on website are not up to date. But that's fine with Jffs2.

> I tried a little bit with your tips, but I can't write correct and
> jffs2 returned these errors:
> Buffer I/O error on device loop0, logical block 19
> lost page write due to I/O error on loop0
   That seems driver problem.

> At windows we can format with FAT or FAT32, but whe we use the volume,
> all that we write generate an error at board and also we receive a
> message that is not possible to read. After that we umount and mount
> again at windows side and we can see the files that we tried to create
> with correct name but empty.
     Be sure /dev/loop0 device only mount once at one time. That mean
you can't mount /dev/loop0 on your board then modprobe g_file_storage
file=/dev/loop0. After that remember first remmod g_file_storage then
mount /dev/loop0 on board again.
     If still the same result, I don't know why : (

--
Best wishes,
Nancy