NAND and vfat

Alaor Koppe alakoppe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:55:07 EDT 2008

Hi Nancy,

What board are you using? What uclinux version?
I tried a little bit with your tips, but I can't write correct and
jffs2 returned these errors:

Buffer I/O error on device loop0, logical block 19
lost page write due to I/O error on loop0

At windows we can format with FAT or FAT32, but whe we use the volume,
all that we write generate an error at board and also we receive a
message that is not possible to read. After that we umount and mount
again at windows side and we can see the files that we tried to create
with correct name but empty.

Any idea?

Best regards

Alaor