Global changelogs about

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Fri Feb 29 03:57:48 EST 2008

On Fri, 29 February 2008 09:42:57 +0100, Schlägl Manfred jun. wrote:

> My request wasn't meant like that. I don't wanted to affront the people
> here. I just wanted to know, if such a list of critical bugs or problems
> exist for the last few years. Don't you think such a list would be
> useful for people who want to get in mtd(+nand) using and development?
>
>  If such a list not exist i'll create it by my self and make it public
> to you and the others. I know: It's MY work to do, I just not wanted to
> do work twice.

No such list exists, afaik.  Generally people tend to either use the
latest kernels or backport drivers/mtd/ and fs/jffs2/ along with any
dependencies to their respective kernels.

> Again, I'm sorry .. I hope, you understand the reason of my request.

No worries.  This lists gets a fair share of both "my kernel is five
years old, but I want all bugfixes and performance improvements from the
newest code" and "can you provide free consulting".  Neither is greeted
with much enthusiasm and your mail appeared to match both.

Jörn

--
They laughed at Galileo.  They laughed at Copernicus.  They laughed at
Columbus. But remember, they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.