Global changelogs about

Schlägl Manfred jun. manfred.schlaegl at gmx.at
Thu Feb 28 17:37:32 EST 2008

Hi!
My name is Schlaegl Manfred and I'm new on the list. I spent the last
two week on viewing and analyzing source codes of mtd+nand and jffs2.
I like to proof the consitency(wear-leveling, bad-block handling, etc.)
for our requirements so I need some information about
critical-changes(bugfixes,etc) of mtd+nand in the last view years. For
example a changelog of critical changes or something.

Second: We are currently using kernels 2.6.12 and 2.6.15. Are there any
critical bugs or problems of mtd+nand known on this kernel-versions?

Thank you very much in advance.
	Manfred Schlaegl