ubifs: can't mount ubifs as rootfs

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Thu Feb 21 02:20:59 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 13:25 +0800, Nancy wrote:
>     I will encourage my project manager to use the latest development tree  :- )

And also keep in mind, the UBIFS on-flash format is not yet completely
settled and might change. For example, adding extended attributes will
change it.

>     You are someone I admire the most, not only the elegant code,
> normative code comments and design documents ( that's rare in
> opensource), but also .....oh, how to say in english ( my poor
> english! )

Err, thanks :-)

>     How to become a programmer like you? Could you give me some suggestion?

That's not a big deal :-) Anyway, its better to stay in technical area
when writing to the mailing lists.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)