Is there possible to integrate mtd ubi ubifs latest version in one git tree?

Nancy nancydreaming at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:48:33 EDT 2008

Hi,
    Is there possible to integrate mtd ubi ubifs latest version in one git tree?
    If the answer is no, will ubifs give patches for porting it to old
linux kernel? The patches only contain the ubifs needed file.
    I know little about kernel, just git clone the whole
ubifs-v2.6.24, I found there is a lot of differences between the
original linux-2.6.24.3 and ubifs-v2.6.24. I doulbt all the
linux/kernel ....or linux/mm files' change are all necessary for UBIFS
to run correctly, or just some of them.
     Will you give me some suggestion?

--
Best wishes,