UBI Used In Commercial Products ??

Johnson, Charles F charles.f.johnson at intel.com
Wed Oct 31 18:20:06 EDT 2007

JFFS2 has been modified to sit on top of UBI.

One thought here is that I would think that mounting is a fairly rare
occurance.
You're much more likely to coming back from suspend.  Notice the
difference in time it takes from my HP iPAQ to power-on normally vs a
cold boot.  It is very different.

Charles Johnson
Ultra-Mobility Group
Platform Software Engineering