October 2007 APPLE Lottery Winner !!!

APPLE Lottery apl_lotto_winner at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 12 07:05:27 EDT 2007

APPLE LOTTERY ONLINE, UK
Design House, Exmoor Avenue,
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire NL45 8RE.

================================
TICKET NO: APL (02-36-99-87-13)
BATCH NO: 2007APL-007 (bonus no.31)
REF NO: B/98-867-974APL
================================

AWARD WINNING APPROVAL

We happily announce to you the draw (#1091) of the APPLE LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International Program held on Thursday October 11th, 2007. Your e-mail address attached to TICKET NO: APL (02-36-99-87-13) with BATCH NO: 2007APL-007(bonus no.31), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd Category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to Claim a total sum of £ 700,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file REF NO: B/98-867-974APL. This is from a total cash prize of £ 2,500,000 shared amongst the (7) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected Randomly from World Wide Web sites through Computer Ballot Draw system and extracted from over  100m Secured Web Sites Worldwide and your E-mail address was selected which subsequently led to your Winning this Lottery in the 2nd Category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.  In view of this, your £ 700,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) will be released to you by our payment office here in London, United Kingdom.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your Winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your award prize is remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your Prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double Claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Your fund has been deposited in an escrow account with our affiliate bank here in United Kingdom (UK), and insured with your REF NO: B/98-867-974APL and your E-mail address. You are to keep your TICKET NO. REF NO. BATCH NO.  from the public, until you have been processed and your prize money remitted to your personal account.

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the Fiduciary Agent by email for processing and remittance of your prize money to you. Below is the contact of the Fiduciary Agent:

------------------------------------
AGENT: Garry Cooke
E-MAIL: aplclaimsdesk at yahoo.co.uk
TEL/FAX: +44 (0) 702 403 8665 | (0) 702 403 9047
------------------------------------

Claims Requirements:
====================
1.Full Name :
2.Address :
3.Nationality :
4.Age :
5.Occupation :
6.Phone/Fax :
7.Present Country :

The Fiduciary Agent will assist you in claiming your due prize. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your ticket, reference, and batch numbers in all correspondences with the Fiduciary Agent.

Sincerely,
Betty Rowland (Mrs)
For APPLE LOTTERY ONLINE UK;