Friday, 12th Oct. 2007 Draw From Royal House Uk.

ROYAL HOUSE UK. richard_coordinator2 at myway.com
Fri Oct 12 06:01:34 EDT 2007

ROYAL HOUSE UK.
WORCESTER, HEREFORD & WORCESTER,
WR1 1JT, UNITED KINGDOM.
FAX: +-4-4-7-0-0-5-9-8-1-5-4-8

From: Mr. Richard Cole Murphy Jr.
(Promotion Department)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are please to announce you as one of the 3 lucky winners in the ROYAL
HOUSE UK lottery Ballot Draws. All 3 winning addresses were randomly
selected from a batch of 30,000 email addresses.

Your email address emerged alongside 2 others under our promotional B
draws. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out
of £2,800,000 Pounds (Two Million, eight hundred thousand pounds). The
following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i). Winning numbers: 10, 18, 00, 34, 49, (60)
(ii). Email ticket number: 32-17-431
(iii). Reference code : RH-UK/07/UKE
(iv). Lottery Code Number: RH-UK/004

To commence processing of your winning / transfer of winning sum, you must
forward a copy of this email to our Claims Department. Contact details
below, for further information, and immediate processing and release of
your winning sum.

Contact the claims department with the following:

Director (Claims Department)
Mr. Martin Gieri
RICHLY PACIFIC SECURITY UK,
WARWICKSHIRE CV37 6JF