jffs2, program can't run

xun xun.global at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:43:14 EST 2007

>Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 05:26:21 -0800 (PST)
>From: Doug Kehn <rdkehn at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: jffs2, program can't run
>To: linux-mtd <linux-mtd at lists.infradead.org>
>
>Hi,
>
>--- "xun.global" <xun.global at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>     I use jffs2 on my at91rm9200 board with
>> dataflash, but i find sometimes the program (auto
>> run after mount the filesystem) dies when it open a
>> file on dataflash, even if i reboot the system. But
>> when the program dies, it can run by hand start it.
>>     Could someone can help me. Thank you.
>>

>How does the program die?  Segment Fault or failure to
>load a library needed by the program?
>
>What kernel version are you using?
>
>Are your observations similar to those reported in:
>
>http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2007-January/017252.html
>
>Regards,
>...doug

>TV dinner still cooling?
>Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
>http://tv.yahoo.com/
    My kernel is 2.6.16.16 with AT45DB642 dataflash
    The program isn't dies always, but it return none message, when it dies, such as segment
 Fault or failure to load a library. But it can run well if I run ./filename when it dies.
    It dies when open a file but not return anything. I heard someone say when jffs2 mount
 successful, don't open file to read or write immediately, just wait 30-40 seconds, Maybe
it scan the flash after mount. Is that right?
Regards