MTD/YAFFS2 page problem, data missing

falls huang falls.huang at
Wed Dec 19 13:17:13 EST 2007

Hello Kjetil!

    I don't the exactly status about your board and testing method .
Maybe I can give u some suggests:

1.  Do testing with such cycle ->
erase the yaffs2 partition that you write to , write , boot , read

Did u open the debug options in /proc/yaffs ?
FYI: , you can open the option:

Read your nand flash driver carefully, yaffs2 based on mtd , mtd based
on nandflash driver .

Gook Luck