[Fwd: M-Sys drivers]

Andy Kennedy akennedy at techmoninc.com
Fri Aug 10 17:35:39 EDT 2007

Using configured DiskOnChip probe address 0xd8000
DiskOnChip 2000 found at address 0xD8000
Flash chip found: Manufacturer ID: EC, Chip ID: 75 (Samsung:NAND 32MiB
3,3V 8-bit)
Flash chip at floor 1, chip 0 is different:
Unknown flash chip found: F9 F9
Please report to dwmw2 at infradead.org
Flash chip at floor 2, chip 0 is different:
Unknown flash chip found: F9 F9
Please report to dwmw2 at infradead.org
Flash chip at floor 3, chip 0 is different:
Unknown flash chip found: F9 F9
Please report to dwmw2 at infradead.org
1 flash chips found. Total DiskOnChip size: 32
MiB

For giggles, I recompiled again with the old driver.  The above is the
message I get.  This supports my theory that the flash drive that I'm
attempting to fdisk is NOT the base chip, but appears to be a partition
of the device.  David/List???? What am I doing wrong?

Andy