YOU HAVE WON THE NATIONAL LOTTERY/ CONTACT BAR.DAVID GREEN FOR CLAIMS

online22 at planet.nl online22 at planet.nl
Sun Apr 22 13:18:50 EDT 2007

National Lottery Commission,
2 Monck Street, London SW1P 2BQ
United Kingdom.
Ref : UK/776090X2/23
Batch: 013/05/8394369
National Draw:21-4-2007
CHECK YOUR WINNING NUMBER: http://www.lottery.co.uk/res/
WINNING DRAW NUMBER: 14, 20, 21, 30, 41, 46, 6
WINNING NOTIFICATION:

  We happily announce to you the Draw (#942) of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY,online UK National Lottery program held on Wednesday 21 April
2007.
Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:8603775966738
with Serial number 5368/02 drew the Winning Numbers:
14, 20, 21, 30, 41, 46 (bonus.6),which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 2nd category i.e match 3plus bonus.
  You are therefore been approved to claim total sum of £1,628,360.00
(One Million Six Hundred And Twenty Eight Thousand Three Hundred
And Sixty Million Pounds) in cash credited to file.This is from a
total cash prize of £20,350,000.00 pounds,shared amongst the Winners
with different amount won in this category i.e Match 3 plus bonus.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
over 100,000 unions,associations, and corporate bodies that are
listed online.
  This promotion takes place weekly.

Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.
Barrister David Green.
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order
Department,CLAIMS PROCESSING LOTTERY AGENT.
TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Tel Phone: +44 701 113 6365
E-mail:payoutukclaimsagent111 at yahoo.co.uk
  Endeavour to email him your full names,winning numbers,email
address,telephone and fax numbers immediately.
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY.

Mrs. Rose Wood,
Winning Department,
CordinatorUK National Lottery.
www.lottery.co.uk
Material Copyright © 2007 The Lottery Co. Ltd.
The Lottery Company and lottery.co.uk is in no way affiliated with,
associated with or approved or endorsed by Camelot Group plc or The
National Lottery Commission.