region_info_user and otp_info

Anand Patil anandpatil at ti.com
Tue Nov 7 09:49:50 EST 2006

Josh,
           I got a AMD NOR Flash AM29LV256M,
           It supports a feature called as Secured Silicon Sector (i.e. a
256 byte region which can be programmed only once)
           To access the above feature a particular command sequence has to
be issued
            How can I  know whether the above feature is already
incorporated in the MTD release OR
            else we need to support it at the driver layer?

Warm Regards,
Anand Patil