jffs2 fs overload

igor.trevisan at bluewind.it igor.trevisan at bluewind.it
Mon Mar 20 02:23:14 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm defining the flash partitions content for my target
and I need a rewritable flash area.
So I formatted and mounted a flash partition as jffs2.
What I noted is that, on a 1MByte flash area I loose
about 600K immediately. If I use the command df I see
that only 30less than 400k are really available.
Is it possible that this is the normal overload if a
format my flash partition with jffs2?
Or am I doing something wtong?
Is there any good guide or document that can help me
building a jffs2 RW flash partition?
Please forgive me if I couldn't be very clear! If needed to help me
better I can try to give more information and details about my problem.
Thanks in advance,
Igor.
--
--- BlueWind