[UBI] Remove autotools from ubi-utils

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:40:32 EDT 2006

On 6/21/06, Frank Haverkamp <haver at vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Don't top post.  You'll make the email police angry ;)

> I removed automake and autoconf. libubi is in this version no real
> library anymore. We can change that later on. Artem said, that he
> wanted to improve/rewrite the library anyhow. Now he can do without
> using automake, autoconf. ubiwritevol is now renamed to ubiupdatevol.
>
> http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/haver/mtd-utils.git;a=commit;h=a985bce4176b201d10d22036ea6b5f6d0f539e70

That looks much better.  A simple patch is needed to get things
compiling completely for me.  The ubi-header.h file in mtd-utils
should use the userspace swab functions.  I added 64-bit ones to the
master mtd-utils repo and merged that into my local 'haver' branch.
See:

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/jwboyer/mtd-utils;a=shortlog;h=haver

josh