[UBI] Remove autotools from ubi-utils

Frank Haverkamp haver at vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 21 08:43:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I removed automake and autoconf. libubi is in this version no real
library anymore. We can change that later on. Artem said, that he
wanted to improve/rewrite the library anyhow. Now he can do without
using automake, autoconf. ubiwritevol is now renamed to ubiupdatevol.

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/haver/mtd-utils.git;a=commit;h=a985bce4176b201d10d22036ea6b5f6d0f539e70

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 23:02 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Take a look at the 'haver' branch of my mtd-utils tree.  It contains
> the ubi-tools import that Frank did, and the start of removing the
> autotools crap from them.
>
> http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/jwboyer/mtd-utils;a=shortlog;h=haver
>
> Next step would be to finish the standalone Makefiles, then add a
> couple toplevel Makefiles so that the ubi tools get built with the
> rest of the mtd-utils.

Frank