JFFS2/xattr problems.

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Thu Jun 15 07:47:51 EDT 2006

On Wed, 14 June 2006 17:58:35 -0400, Theodore Tso wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 04:13:17PM +0200, Jörn Engel wrote:
> >
> > Ted, do still have your foils and can make them available?  Kaigai-san
> > is working on an xattr implementation for jffs2.
>
> Sure, here you go (see attached)

The attachment gnomes must have stolen it right from your fingers.
Pesky little bastards.

> (I love the title.  "Threat or Menace?"  "Menace or Threat?"  Or, to
> take a line from an old Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck cartoon, "You got me
> dead to rights, Doc.  Would you like to shoot him now or shoot him
> later?"  :-)

:)

Reading the contents was rather amusing as well.  Telling to user to
look for Alternate Streams > 256 Bytes - but you can ignore images, as
they only contain thumbnails.  Well, most of them at least.

Jörn

--
All art is but imitation of nature.
-- Lucius Annaeus Seneca