MTD NAND driver supports for multi-page read and write

xie chao xiechao.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:19:46 EDT 2006

hi
I found that JFFS2 invokes MTD callback directly. Does every read/write
to JFFS2 will make be scheduled by block device layer? Because I find
that most of read to my NAND flash is composed by one page, write to my
NAND flash is composed by one or two page when i use iozone to test the
JFFS2 performance. In fact, the NAND flash i have con support
multi-pages(at most 32 pages) read/write which has better efficiency.
How i have improve the JFFS2 performance by read/write as many pages i
during one access to the FS? Thanks.