Any reported mtd issues with Intel Strataflash TE28F128 J3D75?

Ron Kundla rkundla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:37:53 EST 2006

Alfred,

I've looked at the data sheet for the J3D part and it is identical or
faster than the J3C part. Intel also states that the J3D part is
functionally equivalent to the J3C.

We are trying to determine through our vendor if the parts we have
received were engineering samples. There has been some talk that some
of the sample parts were dysfunctional.

Ron