DiskonChip

mike wtf62 at rovoreed.com
Wed Dec 27 12:52:44 EST 2006

I have upgraded my kernel from 2.4 to 2.6.19 and I'm struggling to
get access to my DiskonChip which is in FAT12/MSDOS format

Under 2.4 I used to simply

modprobe -a ntfl
insmod nand_ids
mount /dev/nftla1

This would load up the following modules - mtdcore, ntfl, nand_ids,
docprobe, docecc, doc2000, and then I could read/write to the DOC

That no longer works. How exactly am I supposed to access my DiskonChip with
the new drivers (or the old deprecated doc2000 driver).

I used to also have devices called ntfla1 etc, but udev removes these
when it starts running.

Thanks (and Happy New Year)