Eraseblocks torture: OneNAND results

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Fri Dec 8 03:08:48 EST 2006

Kyungmin,

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 07:42 +0000, Kyungmin Park wrote:
> Yes I already modified the source for my environment. and also add check initial bad block.

Ah, indeed, thanks. I will add bad block checking. Also, I am
re-structuring the test now to make it baster and more torturous. I am
going to do erase/write/operations with the whole group, not with each
eraseblock separately. HW guys think it should cause more trouble for
flash. I will notify you when to update.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)